Thursday, February 17, 2011

A post I added to a military thread on SuicideGirls.

Hey gangsters & gangsteresses. I'm Joshua & I was a Navy Aegis Fire Controlman (Missiles) for six years. Worked on the test platform for Tomahawk block IV missiles, as well as on Aegis Ballistic Missile Defense with the the SM-3 anti-ICBM missiles.


Proud of my service, but have come to realize that our country's use of our tax dollars to send war to every corner of the planet in order to preserve our economic dominance is against everything I stand for. No offense to my brothers & sisters out there putting their ass on the line. Two of my brothers have done tours in Iraq & I work tirelessly for veterans rights/benefits/recognition. Mad respect.

If you guys happen to be questioning things like I am, you're in a very good position to have your voice heard. You've walked the walk, seen the shit, & know what's up. Consider getting involved with Veterans For Peace (http://www.veteransforpeace.org/) or Iraq Veterans Against The War (http://www.ivaw.org/).

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones