Sunday, May 23, 2010

21 May, 2010- Dunzo.

Friday was my final obligation as president of the Associated Students of Cuesta College.  I was the student speaker at Cuesta's 45th Commencement ceremony.  It was a nice ceremony, and our VP of Student Services Dr. Linda Fontanilla gave me one hell of an introduction.  It was pretty sweet.  Then I gave my speech.  All went well, and it was a sweet farewell to Cuesta.

After the graduation I headed straight to the coche, where I had a cold keg strapped in & waiting for its expeditious trip to the beach.  (It was pretty funny- the campus police were a little up in arms I was bringing a keg on campus, but they knew I was the pres & I explained the beer store closed before the ceremony would be over.  They asked me to cover the keg up)  I headed directly to Oceano Dunes where I met up with all the ASCC folks & we had a windy good time.

Anyway- I'm done.  And am breathing so much easier.

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones