Wednesday, April 25, 2012

It's been awhile, but I'm feeling the need to get back into the habit of writing. It's such a worthwhile use of my time, even if not the most productive, per se. Helps me stay centered & really focused on the things that matter most in life.

I'll just say that I had a really nice afternoon. I spent it wandering up in the hills above Oakland & Berkeley. Took the dogs with me and we did some hiking (they loved it), drove all over up near the ridge, found Tilden Regional Park, which is pretty expansive & incredible, and got a lot of fresh air.

I've been in a bit of a funk- trying to negotiate the beginning of the rest of my life. A lot of question marks have been where I wish there were more definites. I think getting my head into a more focused centered state, which I've been attempting to do, is helping a lot. More calm within.

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones